On Winter’s Eve, dozens of neighborhood shops and cultural organizations will open their doors for some Winter’s Eve holiday cheer. 2015’s participants included:
Time Warner Center:
10 Columbus Circle
– Stress relieving scalp and shoulder rituals with scalp and hair consultations
– Chakra balancing wellness rituals
– Hair and lip touch ups.
Crabtree & Evelyn
– Complimentary hand treatment
– Receive a mini 35g candle with your purchase of $120 or more.
– 20% discount during Winter’s Eve
– Mini makeovers when shopping our Fall Collection
– 30% discount on outerwear purchases (excludes shearlings) for those donating a coat to New York Cares
Links of London
– 20% off
– Free gift with any purchase over $350
– 20% off the entire purchase
– 30% percent off custom printing
– 30% off wrapping service on the day of the event
– Free year subscription to the Papyrus perks program which will entitle customers to receive a free card plus get the fourth card free when purchasing three
– Cookies, Cider, and Goodie Bags
– Hot Chocolate
Throughout Lincoln Square:
American Folk Art Museum
125 Columbus Ave. between 65th & 66th St.
– EXHIBIT: Art Brut in America: The Incursion of Jean Dubuffet (Free admission)
– 10% off in gift shop
The ASCAP Holiday Band and Chorus will perform in front of the revolving doors of 1900 Broadway from 6 to 7pm
Bed Bath & Beyond
– Live Music from Bach Vespers from Holy Trinity Lutheran Church – 6:00pm
– First 100 customers to make a purchase receive a complimentary copy of WebMD
– Product demonstrations
– Pictures with Santa (5:30pm – 8:00pm)
Good Shepherd-Faith Presbyterian Church
152 W. 66th St.
– Live Music
– Cookies & Cider
2001 Broadway (at 68th St.)
– DJ spinning music all afternoon & evening
– Discounts on product
160 Columbus Ave. (between 67th & 68th St.)
– 30% off
The Juilliard Store
144 W. 66th St.
– 20% off entire purchase
– Holiday music & cookies
Kiehl’s Since 1851
154 Columbus Ave.
– $20.00 Kiehl’s Cash on purchase of $65.00 or more.
– Exclusive book signing – “MANMADE The Essential Skincare & Grooming Reference for Every Man” Meet the author, Chris Salgardo, President of Kiehl’s Since 1851
– Coffee & Cookies
Melissa’s Gourmet Deli
– 10% off during Winter’s Eve
Museum of Arts and Design (MAD)
2 Columbus Circle
[Click here to see full details]
– EXHIBITS: Wendell Castle Remastered, Japanese Kogei | Future Forward & Ebony G. Patterson: Dead Treez (Pay-as-You-Wish Admission)
– 20% discount in MAD Store
– Free guided tour at 6:30pm
The New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
– Exhibit: Alice Live! (a multimedia exhibition tracing the history of Lewis Carroll’s beloved Alice, Free admission) open until 8:00pm
New York Sports Club
61 W. 62nd St.
– Pick up complimentary swim lesson and 7-day guest passes
Raymour & Flanigan
– Wine & Cheese
1881 Broadway at 62nd St.
– Sweet Treats
– Cookie Decorating
– Gift Wrapping
Check back soon as more participants come on-board. Take a look at the Winter’s Eve 2014 Program to see who last year’s participating shops and cultural organizations were.